LimeSurvey enables surveys to be developed and responses to be collected and analyzed. LimeSurvey includes a wide range of built-in question types, and a range of flexible options. Surveys can include branching, different layouts and designs (using a templating system), and can provide basic statistical analysis of survey results. Surveys can be public, or can be strictly controlled through the use of unique tokens for each survey participant.
LimeSurvey in Action
LimeSurvey is a survey making tool that allows you to easily create and execute a variety of assessments. Some of the features available with this app are:
- Unlimited number of surveys at the same time, questions, & participants
- Multi-lingual surveys: 80 different languages supported
- Surveys can be made available to anyone with the link, or you can send tokens so only specific users can access the survey
- Send invitations and reminders by email
- Ready-made importable questions & surveys
- 28 different question types with more to come
- Conditions for questions depending on earlier answers
- Anonymous and Not-Anonymous surveys
- Integrate pictures and movies into a survey
- Create a printable survey version
I use LimeSurvey to create and share all of the surveys I’ve created. I can log in to the administrative side to create surveys and see results.
Below are other examples of LimeSurvey being used on MiddCreate: